Some information about the project:
This unique project offers you the opportunity to not only play a helping hand to the several Wildlife species to be found at the establishment, but also to create amazing memories which will surely remain with you for the rest of your life.
Located in a rural area in Namibia, spend your days living in the volunteer village, a true experience of the bush. Your daily tasks will involve working in various aspects of wildlife, gaining useful insight to conservation tactics.
- Food preparation
- Feeding of most animals at the project
- Assistance of tour guides on guided tours
- Cheetah Walks
- Baboon Walks
- Cheetah sleep outs
- Care for injured animals
- Lion Roar
- Controlled burning of surroundings – intentional fires are made to prevent bush fires from erupting
- Lion interaction – Please note: You will only be able to go inside the cage via motorized vehicle for safety purposes.
- Lapa nights – Once a week everyone will get together and have a braai with some socializing