Welcome to Claim Victory!
Making a difference one day at a time. Since 1999, Claim Victory has worked tirelessly to provide the most affordable & ethical volunteering adventures in South Africa & Namibia. With over 20 Years of experience, we are confident that we can satisfy all your traveling needs. Our young & dynamic team visits all of our volunteering destinations yearly, making sure our 400+ yearly visitors are truly making a significant difference.
What we offer:
- Social Volunteering (Children’s Homes, medical facilities, sport development, community development, and education)
- Animal Volunteering (Wildlife reserves, horse riding, sanctuaries, animal-specific projects, marine wildlife & rehabilitation centers)
- Internships (Hospitality, teaching, veterinary, and social work)
- Tour packages in Cape Town & Garden Route (Cultural, adventure & animal-driven)
- Social Volunteering (After school programs, sports development, medical facilities and farm schools)
- Animal Volunteering (Wildlife reserves, sanctuaries, and research projects)
- Internships (Anti-poaching)
- Tour packages (Windhoek, Sossusvlei, Etosha national park, etc.)
- Au-pairing opportunities for South Africans.
The best animal volunteering opportunities at the lowest rates guaranteed! Ethical conservation projects starting from 482€ (1 week)
Book your spot for an unforgettable Namibian wildlife experience! Projects start from 1077€ (2 weeks) All projects are approved are visited by Claim Victory team members on a yearly basis.
Take part and make an active change in the lives of the people of South Africa. Responsible & sustainable projects starting from 290€ (1 week)
Take part in helping at various different social projects around the Capital city of Windhoek, Namibia. You can attend between 2 – 12 weeks and prices start from 455€ (2 weeks)
Offering you certified internships in the fields of social work, teaching, anti-poaching & vetinary studies. Also programs available for those who wants introduction to the field.
I really enjoyed my time at the after school program and all the activities with the kids. My days at the Centre started at 1pm and the kids arrived there between 1pm and 2pm. After a short lunch-break began one lesson mathematics and one lesson English,...read more
Written by: Sorita Musgrave A is for the Atlantic Ocean – cold, beautiful and unpredictable! B is for Beaches – we have so many of them, you can pick and choose! Blouberg, Noordhoek, Boulders Beach… too many to name. You can surf, kite surf, SUP, kayak,...read more
I arrived in South Africa when it was still winter but already wonderful 18 degrees. The other volunteers, mostly German, were very welcoming and i felt comfortable in our well-equipped volunteer house. In the morning we started to drive through the reserve with our...read more
Please feel free to get in contact with us:
Claim Victory business address:
Claim Victory tours
50 Zinnia road Ridgeworth Bellville 7530 Cape Town South Africa