Welcome to Claim Victory!
Making a difference one day at a time. Since 1999, Claim Victory has worked tirelessly to provide the most affordable & ethical volunteering adventures in South Africa & Namibia. With over 20 Years of experience, we are confident that we can satisfy all your traveling needs. Our young & dynamic team visits all of our volunteering destinations yearly, making sure our 400+ yearly visitors are truly making a significant difference.
What we offer:
- Social Volunteering (Children’s Homes, medical facilities, sport development, community development, and education)
- Animal Volunteering (Wildlife reserves, horse riding, sanctuaries, animal-specific projects, marine wildlife & rehabilitation centers)
- Internships (Hospitality, teaching, veterinary, and social work)
- Tour packages in Cape Town & Garden Route (Cultural, adventure & animal-driven)
- Social Volunteering (After school programs, sports development, medical facilities and farm schools)
- Animal Volunteering (Wildlife reserves, sanctuaries, and research projects)
- Internships (Anti-poaching)
- Tour packages (Windhoek, Sossusvlei, Etosha national park, etc.)
- Au-pairing opportunities for South Africans.
Promotion: 2 Week SA Road Trip – Save 300€!
Join in January, February or March 2020 and only pay 649€!
Spend 2 weeks with us, exploring the diversity of Cape Town and the breathtaking landscapes of the Garden Route. From visiting Cape Point, to surfing some epic waves in Jeffrey’s Bay. This adventure will leave you with ever lasting memories, and a fondness of the country of South Africa. Also included is visits to 3 National Parks in South Africa. These include the Cape Point National park, Tsitsikamma National park and ADDO Elephant National park.
The best animal volunteering opportunities at the lowest rates guaranteed! Ethical conservation projects starting from 482€ (1 week)
Book your spot for an unforgettable Namibian wildlife experience! Projects start from 1077€ (2 weeks) All projects are approved are visited by Claim Victory team members on a yearly basis.
Take part and make an active change in the lives of the people of South Africa. Responsible & sustainable projects starting from 290€ (1 week)
Take part in helping at various different social projects around the Capital city of Windhoek, Namibia. You can attend between 2 – 12 weeks and prices start from 455€ (2 weeks)
Offering you certified internships in the fields of social work, teaching, anti-poaching & vetinary studies. Also programs available for those who wants introduction to the field.
During my 25 years of existence, I have had the privilege of travelling to over 9 countries around the world. From admiring the views on top of the Eifel Tower to putting on my “Lederhosen” and enjoying the local Viennese culture at the “Neustifter Kirtag” I even...read more
Why Johannesburg? Jozi, Joburg, city of gold, eGoli – nicknames for Johannesburg – the largest city in South Africa. Not known for its beauty or safety. So why in the world would you want to volunteer there? Sadly, you will not find wild animals roaming...read more
In the 1990’s Friends was a hugely popular TV-series where 6 friends shared their, often hilarious, daily lives with us. In one episode, Phoebé, the blonde hippie airhead tried to convince herself (and us) that you can give selflessly. Joey told her that...read more
Please feel free to get in contact with us:
Claim Victory business address:
Claim Victory tours
50 Zinnia road Ridgeworth Bellville 7530 Cape Town South Africa