Who is Claim Victory?
Making a difference one day at a time. Since 1999, Claim Victory has worked tirelessly to provide the most affordable & ethical volunteering adventures in South Africa & Namibia. With over 20 Years of experience, we are confident that we can satisfy all your traveling needs. Our young & dynamic team visits all of our volunteering destinations yearly, making sure our 400+ yearly visitors are truly making a significant difference.
- Social & animal volunteering in South Africa & Namibia.
- Internship programs in South Africa & Namibia.
- Tour packages for Cape Town & Garden Route.
- Tour packages for Namibia.
- Claim Victory first started as an outbound tour operator back in 1999. At the time, they offered working holiday opportunities for South Africans in the UK and tour packages to Israel.
- Claim Victory is one of the oldest international volunteering agencies in South Africa.
- Claim Victory has projects in 8 of the 9 South African provinces.
Why choose us?
Young & Experienced Team:
- All of our employees have taken part in the services we offer.
- 20 years of service, making sure we offer only the best possible services.
- Always accessible & available to all our participants.
Multi-lingual Staff Members:
- Our staff members are able to assist participants in English & German, making communication easier.
- Two representatives located in Germany.
- Staff members on-site in Namibia & South Africa.
- Our 24/7 in-country assist contact gives our participants the peace of mind that they are never alone.
- Being located in South Africa & Namibia, we are able to evaluate, research & update at an easy level & very fast pace (You can be sure that the guidance & assistance we offer are correct & up to date).
Affordability & Transparency:
- Being based in South Africa & Namibia, it makes it more affordable for our agency to offer programs.
- Our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable traveling experiences to enable our goal of attracting participants to our volunteer projects, while providing participants with meaningful experiences.
Meet the team
Carli started at Claim Victory in 2017, after 5 years of working as a social worker in the Cape Town community. She joined the Claim Victory team, because she wanted to add value to the social projects we were currently supporting at the time, but also to establish new programs to ensure Claim Victory continues to have a positive impact on South Africa communities.
Today, Carli is still involved with all the social projects and helps future volunteers with all the assistance they require. She is also in charge of finances.
In her personal time, Carli loves to do painting, creating arts and crafts, and also spending time with her 4-year-old son.
Carli also spends her free time volunteering as a counselor for trauma cases, and any other community work.
Andrea volunteered with Claim Victory back in 2018 in South Africa and Namibia.
She returned to South Africa in 2019 to enjoy one of our tour packages with her mother, when she realised that she wanted to be more involved.
Today, she manages all the Social Media aspects of Claim Victory, with her biggest passion being for the animals.
Claim Victory has been working with Craig since 2018. He is a very friendly, outgoing, and generous person who you will meet in Cape Town.
He will meet you at the airport on arrival day, and also drop you off the day you depart. He also runs his own taxi business, should you need a trusted provider during your free time.
Established in 1969, the Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (SATSA) is a non-profit, member-driven association representing the region’s tourism private sector, including:
- Accommodation establishments
- Coach operators
- Conference organizers
- Marketing organizations
- Tour operators
- Vehicle hire companies
Launched and conceptualized in 1997, GoAbroad first set out to fill the information gap between students with a desire to travel abroad and companies offering international programs. As the travel industry has evolved and access to opportunities to see the world has grown, our mission has transformed into something much greater than building a bridge between travelers and organizations: we’ve developed and evolved over the past two decades to meet the ever-changing needs of travelers, positioning ourselves as the resource for meaningful travel around the world.
All members of Claim Victory have completed the modules to qualify as certified South Africa Experts. The program is accredited by the Tourism Association of South Africa. When booking with Claim Victory, you can have the peace of mind that the information you receive regarding your trip is being provided by trained professionals.